The LMS Suite is a set of utilities for the FPRF transceivers from Lime Microsystems that:
- can be used to calibrate the transceiver;
- allow configuration of the transceiver plus support devices such as clock generators;
- provide an FFT display of a received signal.
At the time of writing the following hardware is supported:
- Reference Development Kit hardware of a Myriad-RF 1 module plus one of:
- STREAM board plus LMS7002M EVB
The sources and associated documentation can be found on GitHub.
Longer term strategy
There are plans to restructure this software into a stand-alone library that can be used with other software, plus a GUI that can be used together with the library to provide similar functionality to the current LMS Suite. Other goals including also making this hardware independent, so that it can more easily be used with new boards and host interfaces.
For further details and to provide feedback, see the blog post from Josh Blum.