LimeSDR is a low cost, open source, apps-enabled software defined radio (SDR) platform that can be used to support just about any type of wireless communication standard; it can transmit and receive UMTS, LTE, GSM, LoRa, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, and Digital Broadcasting, to name but a few.
1 Features & Specifications
- RF Transceiver: Lime Microsystems LMS7002M MIMO FPRF
- FPGA: Altera Cyclone IV EP4CE40F23 – also compatible with EP4CE30F23
- Memory: 256 MBytes DDR2 SDRAM
- USB 3.0 controller: Cypress USB 3.0 CYUSB3014-BZXC
- Oscillator: Rakon RPT7050A @30.72MHz
- Continuous frequency range: 100 kHz – 3.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 61.44 MHz
- RF connection: 10 U.FL connectors (6 RX, 4 TX)
- Power Output (CW): up to 10 dBm
- Multiplexing: 2×2 MIMO
- Power: micro USB connector or optional external power supply
- Status indicators: programmable LEDs
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 60 mm
Note that the LimeSDR-USB is available in versions with a Micro USB Type B socket and a USB Type A plug.
Details to be added here.
2 See also
- LimeSDR Quick Start << new users start here!
- Lime Suite (SDR driver)
- LimeSDR-USB Quick Test
- LimeSDR HF Performance
- LimeSDR-USB User Guide
- LMS7002M Datasheet