1 LimeSDR-QPCIe Boards
LimeSDR-QPCIe is software defined radio board based on Lime LMS7002M Field Programmable Radio Frequency (FPRF) transceiver and Altera Cyclone V PFGA, through which apps can be programmed to support any type of wireless standard, e.g. UMTS, LTE, LoRa, GPS, WiFi, Zigbee, RFID, Digital Broadcasting, Radar and many more.
2 Features and Specifications
|RF Transceiver||2x Lime Microsystems LMS7002M MIMO FPRF|
|FPGA||Intel Cyclone V, 5CGXFC7D7F31C8N device in 896-pin FBGA package|
|PCIe interface||PCIe x4 (Gen1)|
|USB 3.0 controller||Cypress USB 3.0 CYUSB3014-BZXC|
|Continuous frequency range||100 kHz – 3.8 GHz|
|RF connection||20 U.FL connectors (12 RX, 8 TX)|
|Power Output (CW)||Up to 10dBm|
|Power Supply||Via PCIe interface or external or PCIe 6-pin and DC power connectors|
|Status indicators||Programmable LEDs|
|Dimensions||190mm x 106.7mm (7.48” x 4.20”)|
3 Getting Help
If you have questions, the MyriadRF Discourse is a best place to ask for help.
- LimeSDR-QPCIe v1.2 hardware description - LimeSDR-QPCIe hardware description
NOT FINISHED !!! ---------
- LimeSDR-USB driver installation description - LimeSDR-USB USB driver installation description
- Getting Started with LimeSDR-USB and LimeSuiteGUI - Using LimeSDR-USB board with LimeSuiteGUI software
- LimeSDR-USB Board Programming - LimeSDR-USB FX3 USB microcontroller and FPGA flashing guide
- LimeSDR-USB Quick Test - How to check if LimeSDR-USB is working correctly
- LimeSDR-USB HF Performance - LimeSDR-USB board performance in HF band and RF network modification
- LMS7002M (Mask 1) Transceiver Calibration - LMS7002Mr3 calibration guide, using internal MCU
- LimeSDR Made Simple - Demystifying using SDR in the real world and programming a simple example with confidence, through bite sized chunks.
- LMS7002M Datasheet (PDF) - LMS7002M RF transceiver datasheet
- LMS7002M Programming and Calibration Guide (PDF) - LMS7002M programming and calibration guide
5 USB Drivers
Windows only, OSX and Linux users do not need to install drivers for USB support. Follow driver installation instructions in Driver Installation Documentation.
7 USB3 MCU and FPGA Binaries
Here are the links to pre-compiled MCU firmware and FPGA gateware (bitstream):
8 Board Design Files
Here are links to the schematic, PCB project and BOM:
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v plug version Schematic (PDF)
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v socket version Schematic (PDF)
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v plug version PCB project (Altium project)
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v socket version PCB project (Altium project)
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v plug version BOM (XLS)
- LimeSDR-USB 1.4v socket version BOM (XLS)
9 Additional Components
Here is a list of additional components to be used with LimeSDR-USB board.