1 LimeSDR-Mini Boards
The LimeSDR-Mini is low-cost software defined radio board. LimeSDR-Mini development board provides a hardware platform for developing and prototyping high-performance and logic-intensive digital and RF designs using Intel’s MAX 10 FPGA and Lime Microsystems transceiver.
LimeSDR-Mini v1.1 board
2 Features and Specifications
|RF Transceiver||Lime Microsystems LMS7002M MIMO FPRF|
|FPGA||Intel MAX 10 (10M16SAU169C8G 169-UBGA)|
|USB 3.0 controller||FTDI FT601|
|Oscillator||Rakon RTX5032A @40.00MHz|
|Continuous frequency range||TBD|
|RF connection||2 SMA connectors (1 RX, 1 TX)|
|Power Output (CW)||TBD|
|Status indicators||Programmable LEDs|
|Dimensions||69mm x 31.4mm|
3 Getting Help
If you have questions, the MyriadRF Discourse is a best place to ask for help.
- LimeSDR-Mini v1.1 hardware description
- LimeSDR-Mini v1.2 hardware description
- LimeSDR-Mini JTAG cable adapter
- LMS7002M (Mask 1) Transceiver Calibration - LMS7002Mr3 calibration guide, using internal MCU
- LimeSDR Made Simple - Demystifying using SDR in the real world and programming a simple example with confidence, through bite sized chunks (note that not all examples will work with the Mini, e.g. those using the waveform player)
- LMS7002M Datasheet (PDF) - LMS7002M RF transceiver datasheet
- LMS7002M Programming and Calibration Guide (PDF) - LMS7002M programming and calibration guide
- LimeSDR-Mini v1.2 phase noise measurements
5 USB Drivers
Windows only, OSX and Linux users do not need to install drivers for USB support. Follow driver installation instructions in Driver Installation Documentation.
7 FPGA Binaries
Here are the links to pre-compiled MCU firmware and FPGA gateware (bitstream):
- FPGA gateware
8 Board Design Files
Here are links to the schematic, PCB project and BOM:
9 Additional Components
Here is a list of additional components to be used with LimeSDR-Mini board.